Limited Edition NFT Cards integrated alongside Instant Rewards & Buy-back System
Hey There! Mr. Outlaw gives you the warmest welcome to $PUNK!
Steampunk Protocol ($PUNK) code brings out the NFT Cards technology to te table, minting10 limited edition Victorian-Steampunk design style cards applied with a fusion code which takes the best parts of $RFI & $ITS, both codes were integrated, updated, polished and audited internally to avoid any kind of possible issue.
$PUNK creates instant frictionless yield through a nicely updated smart contract to generate automated rewards for holders through an applied to every transaction 4% tax fee distributed to all $PUNK holders. A 2% tax fee is applied to the buy-back mechanism, generating an ever growing liquidity pool.
- 4% fee on every Tx automatically airdropped to $PUNK token holders.
- 2% fee on every Tx will automatically Buy-back on Uniswap.
Steampunk.pro ($PUNK) Tokenomics
- Name: Steampunk Protocol
- Symbol: $PUNK
- Decimals: 9
- Max Supply: 40,000 $PUNK
- 20.000 $PUNK Presale (200 $PUNK / ETH)
Softcap 50 ETH — Hardcap 100 ETH
100% Liquidity raised in pre-sale will go to initial pool
- 20.000 $PUNK Initial Pool (200 $PUNK / ETH. Same as Presale)
- Fair Launching with antibot mechanism
$PUNK is an experimental protocol planned to be working at its best during 15 days. 10 Limited Edition NFT Cards are going to be distibuted 1 daily in this frametime.
- No developers / team wallet
- No mint token function.
- No marketing tokens. Everything by team.
- Anti-boy mechanism applied on launching.
- 100% liquidity will be locked with Unicrypt.
- How much % slippage is required to buy?
Approximately 6–7% slippage is recommended to buy $PUNK.
- Is the team anonymous?
Yes, there are 3 team members and we all are anonymous, however we’re based in the crypto community and we hate scammers, be sure of that. Hope karma take cares of them.
- Is there any way launching can fail due to bots?
Impossible, we’ve added anti-bot measures exactly to avoid this. They won’t be able to destroy our work.
- Is it true 100% of liquidity raised in pre-sale will go into liquidity?
Yes, absolutely each ETH raised will go into liquidity, it will be a great and fair launch for everyone. The softcap is 50 ETH, and hardcap 100 ETH. The more ETH is in liquidity pool, the best will work the buy-back system and there will be more rewards for everyone.